We are always interested in finding new talent.
Please check back here for upcoming job offers.
Alex & Mic
We are currently hiring:
VFX Coordinator / Freelance
- Previous experience in a production environment
- Exceptional time/project management skills
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual
- Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere
- Understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
- Understanding of common file formats and resolutions
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with VFX Supervisor and Producer
- Work with the team and client in all phases of project management.
- Schedule and track artists’ work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using online tracking database.
- Create and distribute technical review notes to staff.
- Create and review technical specifications for the production of visual effects work.
- Manage and distribute assets to and from different vendors
- Prepare and oversee sessions by creating playlists and organizing media, taking notes and collecting feedback
- Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel / Numbers / Open Office)
- Text Processing (Microsoft Word / Pages / Open Office)
- Basic Mac and Linux operating system skills (terminal, ffmpeg etc.)
Nuke Compositor / Freelance
- Mid to Senior Level
- Feature Film experience
Please use our contact form to apply.